Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
FILICE INSURANCE PRESENTS :
COMPLIANCE IN 2013
Please join us for one of our free breakfast seminars where we will discuss a number of new laws affecting the rights and duties of employers and the court decisions to ensure your understanding of them and stay compliant. Our seminars are fun, informative, raffles and huge breakfast! Great to network too!
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
The Affordable Care Act – what you need to know for 2013
- Wage and Hour Issues – the Brinker decision, reporting time pay, the Wage Theft Protection Act and new legislation regarding commissioned agreements, wage statements and more
- Discrimination and harassment – court decisions regarding disability discrimination and reasonable accommodation, and the EEOC’s new guidelines regarding criminal background checks
- NLRB developments – the latest guidance and decisions from the NLRB on social media policies and “concerted action” issues.
- Arbitration and class actions – an overview of recent court decisions regarding class action suits and the enforceability of arbitration agreements
- Covenants not to compete or solicit – current trends, strategies and recommendation
For a list of guest speakers at each location and further details to these events, please visit http://www.filice.com/filiceevents/ or call 949.209.5016
Or you can email me directly to assist in signing you up at firstname.lastname@example.org